Advertisement

Stay Away From These 11 Deadly Foods That Could Cause Cancer

pixabay

Most of us already know what cancer is and how dangerous it can be. As a matter of fact, it is fatal and happens to be one of the leading causes of death in the world today.

However, did you know that our dietary habits are the main cause of increasing or decreasing the risks of cancer? Growing evidence support that up to an approximation of 70% of cancer can be prevented through diet, with the other 30% being inevitably preventable as they are triggered by environmental hazards.

What is important is that nutrition happens to play a major role in dealing with our chances of getting cancer. This is very good in that we have total control over the food we eat and hence harnessing the ability to prevent cancer.

Having knowledge on what to and what not to eat is the first prudent step in achieving this, this article is going to walk you through some of the most deadly foods that could increase your risk of developing cancer.

1. Hydrogenated Oils

pixabay

Hydrogenation is the process by which liquid vegetable oil is converted to solid fat via chemical processes. Despite oils from vegetables being considered healthy, they cannot be obtained naturally hence requiring hydrogenation.

Hydrogenated oils are found in various foods including bakery items, creamers, cereals, frozen foods, and processed foods. Their main purpose is to preserve these foods as well as add a little fineness in the stored food as far as texture is concerned.

Unfortunately enough, they do increase our chances of getting cancer as they tend to affect our cell structure and stability.

Next



Copyright Viralstroke. 2019 All Rights Reserved.